
On this particular day, we went shopping with my sister-in-law, Annalisa and her little girl Emme. As we were loading all the strollers and carseats into Annalisa's car, Nora Jane wanted to make sure I loaded her stroller for her dolly. At first I thought this was going to be disastrous, but it turned out to be so fun. She acted like she was just one of the mommies, pushing her stroller, and she acted so mature and stayed right with me.
At one point she went running clear across the mall, because she spotted a picture of Ariel. She was so excited! It was so cute I had to take a picture.

Here we were at Old Navy, and she found this hat, and came around the rack to show me, and posed just like this. I don't know where exactly all this personality comes from...but it makes life really fun!

After Old Navy, we headed to Target, wearing the hat of course! She came across this lovely nightgown. I knew we were headed for a meltdown at this point, when I wasn't going to buy it for her. Finally, I decided to try a little trick that works with Tucker. Whenever he wants something really bad, I tell him we can take a picture of it, to remember it when it's his birthday or Christmas. So I told Nora Jane we could take a picture, text it to grandma Pace and ask her to get it for her birthday. Worked like a charm! What she doesn't know is that my text said that if grandma bought this for her, she may not be invited to the birthday party. :)
2 comments:
She is so cute Julie! I want to take her shopping!
Love it. Can't wait to try your trick with the boys. Last time I told the boys "no" to candy they said,"Mema would buy it for us."
Post a Comment