Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valentine's Day!

 We've sort of started a tradition with the Beck's and Goddard's to all go out for dinner together on Valentine's.  This was our second year, and we went to Flemings.  It was a perfect evening, good food, good friends, good conversation.
(Of course thanks to Brette and her trusty camera, I get to have something to blog about!)
Julie and Daniel

Sabrina and Mickey

Curt and Brette

Sabrina, Brette and Julie 
(34 weeks pregnant, since I don't have many pregnant pics of me, I should label it I guess.)

Mickey, Curt and Daniel

3 comments:

Erin Felsheim said...

You look amazing Julie.

Goddard Family said...

34 weeks and you freaking look like 12 weeks. So not fair! I just adore you and am so happy for this little tradition of ours! xoxo

Katelin said...

You do look great, Julie!! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy--I'm jealous you're almost there!!!!!