I tracked down your blog... Look at those cute kiddos! Adorable. Looks like things are going well out west. Your blogging puts me to utter shame. I can't seem to keep up anymore!
You didn't mention anything about the white trash... I love people watching at he fair! Looks like Tucker is ready to be a farmer! I will be texting you next week during 90210!
Hey Julie! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog! You have a darling family. Isn't it fun having a boy and a girl! Abbie and I will be outnumbered in a few weeks. Where in Utah do you guys live? Erin (mckasson) Hale
5 comments:
Hey Julie!
I tracked down your blog... Look at those cute kiddos! Adorable. Looks like things are going well out west. Your blogging puts me to utter shame. I can't seem to keep up anymore!
Unfortunately we missed the fair this year. Too bad because it looks like it was fun.
You didn't mention anything about the white trash... I love people watching at he fair! Looks like Tucker is ready to be a farmer! I will be texting you next week during 90210!
Hey Julie! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog! You have a darling family. Isn't it fun having a boy and a girl! Abbie and I will be outnumbered in a few weeks. Where in Utah do you guys live?
Erin (mckasson) Hale
Great pics!
Post a Comment