...And I didn't even know it. You'd think I'd be pulling my hair out, but no...I had no idea they were both teething, 'till I actually saw the teeth. Well okay, Tucker had bad diaper rash/sores for a couple of days, before I realized it was teeth, and not all the snacks he eats throughout the day. I was trying to get him to soak in the tub, to help him feel better, and instead he stood and cried for like 20 minutes straight. While he was crying, his mouth was wide open, and there were his two-year-old molers!
He's always asking for juice, and given his current situation, I was really trying to avoid giving him any. So, since he loves his pediatrician, I thought if it came from her, he'd reason through it. So I said, "Dr. Owens says you should only have a little bit of juice and that's it." Then I tried offering him a banana, to distract him, and he got really upset and said, "Dr. Owens says NO BANANAS!" I thought it was so funny I called his dad to tell him, and now Tucker says it, just to get a laugh out of people.
Nora Jane, just suddenly had some white show up on her gums...and yep its a tooth. So first tooth at like 5 and 1/2 months. Good thing I was about to be done nursing...she's starting formula this week!
I know, my children really spoil me!
5 comments:
You are so lucky. I am really jealous! Marci still has not gotten any teeth and there is no doubt that she is teething. She (and consequently us) are miserable about it. To just have teeth show up without even knowing they were coming, how would it be!
Mmmkay, where did you get that photo for your profile -- the one from Nate's reception??? I've never seen hide nor hair of one single photo from that day!
Bart has been really fussy lately. Do you think he is teething???
Hey Julie! I don't know how many times I was complaining about fussy kids and someone would say, "maybe he/she is teething". Uhhhh....what? Duh! I'm such a dork. Yep he/she would be teething. No matter how many kids I have I still can miss the "expected".
Awwww....cute blog! Mine really needs some help though.
Post a Comment