Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cute Pics of Nora Jane





We got home from church a couple of weeks ago...and she just looked so stinkin cute...I took some pictures.

9 comments:

fam stories said...

She's growing so quickly, she has changed since we've seen her too, just adorable! Welcome to the blogging community, where we all become so easily addicted to reading and posting. It's too much fun!
Cynthia

rachel said...

You seriously have OCD!! I love the blog even if you posted that last 2 years of your life before you told anyone about it!

Tricia said...

Yes! You're finally blogging! I love it...I even love the fact that your OCD took over and there are a gazillion entries in just two days! Nice! =)

Mrs. Langeland said...

Hooray! I love your blog. You have been busy, don't get burnt out on it yet! Pace yourself, Pace!

And, I think Tucker and Nora Jane are ADORABLE!!

Jen Hill said...

Thanks Julie, I do feel special! Maybe we just need to plan a trip to Salt Lake and not even tell our families that we are coming :) Anyway, I am so glad you are doing a blog! Your kids are so cute!

Katelin's family said...

Totally adorable--the whole blog!! I definitely want to get together next time I come out! Miss you.

Lyndsay said...

Hooray for peer pressure! Welcome to the blog scene!

Emily said...

I had no idea you had a blog!! I love it. The pictures are way cute!!

The Hille's said...

Cute pictures! What a doll. I can't believe how big she is getting.