Our ward is doing a quilt for our old bishop. Whenever I hear about these things, I always think, that would be so cool to do something like that, but then reality sets in, and sudddenly the deadline has passed, and my good intentions of participating pass as well. Also, I hear quilting and think...yeah, I don't know how to do that stuff!!!
But this time was different...I'm proud to say, in the midst of blogging the last two years of our life (well last 6 if the first post counts for 5 years) I was able to embroider a quilt square, and turn it in 6 days before the deadline!
I don't know what's gotten in to me...I should really slow down.
2 comments:
Wait a second...what have I missed over the last few years? You're a crafty gal? Impressive work!
Seriously, you can tell me... who really made that?! This is not the girl I lived with :-) BTW did you watch 90210 this week? So silly, but for some reason I have to watch!
Post a Comment