Warning: video may cause motion sickness. (I wasn't being very steady)
I thought I had stunted the poor girl, because she spends most of her time in her bed, so i'm trying to be better at giving her more floor time. I was amazed at how much she's moving!
(No, Tucker is not in the background jumping on the chair, my children don't stand on furniture.)
4 comments:
She is so cute! Now the child proofing begins! Brady saw this video and told me that he wanted to play with Tucker! PS. my kids never jump on furniture either ;-)
Okay, Nora Jane is seriously cute...and I love your last comment about children and furniture. I don't know how many times I get on Cooper and Katelyn's case, they just don't seem to get it. Anyway, have you seen my new blog kidsphilosophy.blogspot.com? see it and tell me what you think!! By the way, does Tiffany still do those hot packs?
So glad we found each other's blogs. Your kids are very cute. I can't believe you named your daughter Nora Jane. When I was pregnant with Ava, we went back and forth between Norah and Jane forever. Everyone told us to combine them. Then, I fell in love with the name Ava anyway. Too funny. Good to see you guys. Let us know if you come out to Ohio again. I understand we missed you last time. :(
That is adorable. Love it! --Katelin
Post a Comment