


We went to Lake Powell in October with some friends from our ward, the Carters and the Smiths. It was tons of fun. We stayed in the Lake Powell resort, and went into Paige at night for dinner. I'm guessing this will be only the first of many trips there, Daniel seems to be right at home on that lake. Tucker will hopefully enjoy tubing more next summer...but it was a nice attempt.


Tucker had "the runs" for the first few days on the trip. Then, the last day we were there, he wanted to play in the really cool kids pool. But we had to switch to a different room. He cried as we left the pool, until we got back to our room, and then he just climbed up on our bed and wanted to sleep. I figured he was just worn out, but then finally realized he had a high fever. He spent the rest of that day and night in bed, poor kid, he was miserable. He would every so often say, "Mom, I love you." so I'd say it back, and then he'd say "No, I love you." It was so cute, and sad at the same time, cause you could tell he felt awful. Sunday morning, when we woke up to come home, he felt much better and said, "Now I can go swimming!! Come on mom!!" I felt so bad for the poor kid, that's all he could think about, now that he was finally all better.
1 comment:
Ahh, living the dream! Looks like a lot of fun! Wish we could have been with you!
Post a Comment