Monday, October 13, 2008

Boating at Sand Hollow







This weekend we went to St. George to visit our friends the Hills. We went boating on Sand Hollow Resevoir for two days, and then just hung out the next day cause it was really cold. I drove the boat, pulling Daniel on the wakeboard for the first time...and I was successful!! I may be useful on this boat yet. We got to go to Hailey's (the Hills 4-year-old daughter) soccer game, which was lots of fun for Tucker to see. He kicked the soccer ball on the sidelines the whole time, probably thinks he was actually playing the game. We also got to do some shopping, and eat out lots. It was tons of fun!!! Thanks Hills!




Next Weekend.....Lake Powell!




1 comment:

The Hille's said...

Ahh, must be the life. John is wondering why the heck he didn't go into landscaping!