Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Frames!



I've told a few people about this cool frames website, and thought it was time I blogged about it. So I had these pictures taken of the kids when Tucker turned 2 and Nora Jane was a month old. I knew I could just send them to Costco or someplace to be printed, but the hard part for me, is finding the frames I like...so I just end up with pictures all over, not in frames.
I found this website, http://www.framesbymail.com/. It allows you to costum create the size of frame you want. But the really cool part (besides the prices) is you can upload your own digital proof of a picture (in whatever size you want) and then it puts the mat and frame around it, so you can see exactly how it will look on your picture. You can either have them mail all the pieces to you, and you put it together, or you can have them assemble and mail them to you. They even print the picture for you, and put it into the assembled frame. They've just added a new feature, you can customize mats and they will cut them and mail them to you.
Happy Framing!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey Julie- Saw your link from Joy's blog. Hope you don't mind. I love the photos and frames! I couldn't believe the hives/formula story. That PA sounds like a piece of work. Good to see your family.