In anticipation of our upcoming Pace Family Disneyland trip, I figured out a way to use my cricut, and some "heat transfer vinyl" to make some matching mickey shirts. Daniel's Mom funded this fun craft adventure, and his sister Annalisa helped with the designs (and Etsy may have had a little part in the designs). This is how it turned out.
 |
| All 21 (well, missing Tucker's) shirts! |
 |
| Daniel, Julie, Tucker, Nora Jane and Graydon |
 |
| Brent, Melissa, Jameson & Myo |
 |
| Annalisa (who's expecting a boy), Chris and Emme |
 |
| Nate and Brooke |
 |
Michelle and her boyfriend Jeff
(who both played Bball at Westminster) |
 |
| Stuart, Amy and Amy's Friend Stella |
 |
| Mark and Anne Marie (Daniel's parents) |
3 comments:
I am still so impressed (I also love the treats you made in the post before this one!) You're so crafty :)
Love it!!!!
Super cute!!! I love them!
Post a Comment