A couple of weeks ago, I noticed that people who had babies about the same age as Graydon were talking about how their babies were rolling over. I thought, Wow, I don't think Graydon's even close to that, but I guess that's just because when he's not eating, he's in his bed sleeping. I was happy to just keep enjoying all the sleep.
But in the last couple of weeks, I have laid him on his play mat while I make dinner, and he really can move around quite a bit, and in the last week and half or so, has started working really hard to roll over.
On Sunday, at Grandma and Grandpa's, this was as far as he got, and then he fell sound asleep.
Today, its about all he wants to do is roll all the way over to his tummy and hang out for awhile.
Love you Graydon Monkey....and all your sleeping! :)


3 comments:
That's awesome that he is such a good sleeper.
It is crazy how fast they grow up! They are all adorable! Next time we plan a trip to Utah, we should get together. It's nice that we are only 4 hours away now.
So sweet....seriously he is the best baby! I love how he sucks his little thumb.
Post a Comment