Thursday, June 9, 2011

Horseback Riding

Whenever Nora Jane sees her cowboy boots, she says she wants to ride our horse.  Then she says she needs to call Nate and Brooke (because she knows they are the ones that will take her for a ride).  So then I usually let her call and leave either Nate or Brooke a message, saying she wants a ride.  Well this last Tuesday, Uncle Nate called to invite Nora Jane and Tucker to come over and ride the horse!!  Nora Jane was sooooooo excited....to wear her cowboy boots.  (am I proud it all starts with shoes....YES!) :)

Being that Nora Jane is terrified of our dog...I wasn't sure how she would do with the horse, but it turns out, she loved it!  I'm so glad!

Thanks Uncle Nate and Aunt Brooke!


















3 comments:

Lindsey Marie said...

too cute. Samantha loves her cowboy boots as well. She wears them every single day.

Erin Felsheim said...

Girls and their shoes. :)

Goddard Family said...

you seriously have the cutest kids....ever!!!! xoxo