Tucker has been talking about WakeBoarding or Wake Surfing ever since Daniel bought him his wakeboard last year. Well last night, we took some friends up to Willard Bay, and his dreams came true!! Even though he appears to be crying (and did actually cry at one point)...he seemed to really like it, he was just nervous about falling off the board he said, and he loves telling people that he wake surfed! We are so proud of you Tucker Man!
5 comments:
That is so freaking cool. I'm amazed Daniel could get up on the board with Tucker on there too! Our friends in our ward said they wakeboarded with their daughter that same way, and it was easy to get up with a kid between your knees because your feet are strapped in.
Way to go, Tucker man!
I cannot believe this--so cool! Love it!
Tucker man! You rock! i can't believe you actually surfed! way to go dude! Can you teach me how to do it?
too cute!
What a brave kid! I think that John would be scared spitless!
Post a Comment