Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nora Jane's Walking

Daniel and I took a trip to Lake Powell, and left the kids with Grandma and Grandpa Pace. We had a great time! While we were gone, Nora Jane officially started walking. She had taken a few steps here and there on her own, but now she walks everywhere! Here's some videos of her.

4 comments:

Mrs. Langeland said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is already. I saw her waliking a bit Sunday (missed you, by the way). Such adorable videos!

The Hille's said...

Look at her go! Isn't it so fun?!! John and I went out of town when Nash was taking a few steps. While we were gone our families were working hard to get him to walk. Can't wait to see her in action! 1 week and counting!

Bret and Cherissa Newton said...

Wow, she has grown so much since we saw her last. We need to get together again soon!

fam stories said...

Yea! Nadia just started this past weekend herself, I love it! Congrats little Nora!