Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day


Edward Cullen was in my daughters room today, while she was napping. Look at those fang marks in her lip...and yes that's blood on her shirt, hands, and it was all over her legs and crib.
This was just to top of my awesome day that I've had. I was woken up by my husband at about 4:00 this morning, because he had a migraine. By 6:30, none of the drugs had touched it, so we were off to the Emergency Room.
I eventually had to leave him at the hospital at 8:45, to run home and grab my children, for their follow up ear infection appointments at the same hospital at 9:30. Turns out, yes they do in fact both still have ear infections, even though I had taken Nora Jane in two Saturdays ago, after being up with her until 4:00am, and they assured me she was fine.
I really really wish I had not woken up this morning...mostly cause I really could use the sleep to get over my sickness....but with everyone else's illness...mine will have to wait for another day. Mother's Day is coming up soon....right???

1 comment:

Bret and Cherissa Newton said...

Julie! I feel so bad because you are right, that sounds like a nightmare. Hope your weekend is better!