I apologize now for all the pictures in this post but, 1)between church, kindergarten and preschool Halloween drug on for several days! and 2) these kids are NOT camera shy.
For 2011 Nora Jane was JEM! for those of you who were deprived of watching Jem (or just not alive in the 80s) here she is:
Tucker was a motocross racer and Graydon was the skunk of course!
First up Wednesday was Trunk-or-Treat at the church, I only got pics of Nora Jane, cause I got her all ready and then I to run over to the church to help set up. And it was only like 30 degrees that night, so no other pictures were taken.
![]() |
| The wig was cut by my cute friend Kambria, and the dress and belt were made by one of my cute laurels, at church, Emily!! |
| Please note the Jem earrings purchased from ebay |
Next, Thursday, was the Parade at the Elementary School for Tucker:
Friday was Nora Jane's Program at the Preschool:
| "Its showtime Synergy" (You'd have to know Jem) |
And finally, the next Monday: Halloween!!! Daniel followed instructions to go out and take pictures of the kids with his nice camera. When he came back in he said, "Man the kids sure know how to pose for pictures." Its hard to post just one....



No comments:
Post a Comment