Originally Daniel was going to have me bring Tucker up on Friday to stay the one night, and come home Saturday. Then I suggested, if he could take Tucker with him starting Wednesday, then I could take Nora Jane to St. George to see The Little Mermaid, at the Tuacahn outdoor amphitheater. He agreed, so I started looking into it. Turns out, you can't take children under age 2 into the show, so i couldn't just go alone, I'd have to take someone to watch him. So the week before when we went boating with the Anderson's, I thought it'd be perfect to have Kristin and her daughter Ava, who's Nora Jane's age come with us. Then I brought one of my laurels, Katie, to come along to watch Graydon for me. It was all last minute, but worked out perfectly!

Nora Jane as Ariel.

Nora Jane as Prince Eric, and Ava as Ariel.

The show didn't start until 8:45PM ...this is at about 11:00PM, when we took off. It was still 96 degrees! The girls were way tired, and Nora Jane was quite fidgety, but loved it! She smiled and danced and sang. She kept asking if she could go down and see Ariel. I think my response was, " she's a little busy right now".

Cute girls, shopping in St. George and playing with their squinkies!
We had such a blast! Thanks Kristin, Ava, Katie and Daniel for making this all happen!
1 comment:
Aw I'm so glad you guys had so much fun. Adorable pictures :)
Post a Comment