Saturday, April 9, 2011

Nora Jane is 3!

For Nora Jane's birthday this year, we first went to Red Robin for lunch




Then we came back to our house for presents and cake.




















She got a dress-up Barbie Doctor's Coat (to go with her Doctor Kit)...





...a dress-up Belle dress...





...a new tiara, earrings, dress-up shoes...





(Tucker tried on the earrings too)





...some new sunglasses...








...and a Disney Princess scooter...





Also not pictured, this Barbie (from Grandma and Mark Pace):





and this super cute swim suit (from Grandma and Grandpa Olson):




We then went to see HOP...but that's all I have to say about that, cause it was no good!

Happy Birthday Nora Jane! You're a crazy wild woman...but we love you lots!! Looking forward to this next year as you get potty-trained, start preschool and dance lessons!


3 comments:

Goddard Family said...

Happy birthday sweet girl! The bundt cake looked awesome! So cute...looks like it was a great day!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Nora Jane! I can't believe she is 3, wasn't she just born?!

Carolyn said...

Love what you did with the bundt cake! Also, can I say how strange, but also fun it is to see you raising your little family in the same house I raised mine in?