We went to see the lights at Temple Square this year with some good friends, The Beck's and the Goddard's. The only downside to the evening was that we went the same night as the rest of the State of Utah. It was so crowded!!
The Beck's
Nora Jane wanted to be sitting with the Goddard girls too, I think. But how bad would that be for us to just pawn all our kids off on to other people for dinner!
Tucker and Sadie....so cute!!!
Nora Jane being a stinker again!! What a cute picture that could have been!
Tucker and Nora Jane with the Goddard Girls!
Cute Bum shot!
Tucker and Sadie...who were "bumping tongues" that night. I'm really not sure where he gets this stuff from, but he seems to be smitten! (I am too...she's soooooo cute!)
So fun to have good friends to do fun stuff with through the holidays!
1 comment:
We loved spending time with you guys! We need to push for Tucker and Sadie to date....lets do it again next year, just no on a Saturday night! xoxo
Post a Comment