Kids have been sick...a lot! Daniel took me to Vegas, in January, and as my christmas present he went to Donny and Marie with me. (note the careful wording of that last sentence). We shopped, we ate, we got massages, enjoyed a break from the kids, and took not one single picture. Our house went under contract in January, and it seems we've been "going to move this weekend" ever since then. After a couple of extensions, it appears next week is the week!!! I really hope so, its time to move on with life.
Hopefully with Spring approaching, we will come out of hibernation, and have something worth blogging about again!!!
(and a new keyboard that I didn't have to manually pull up each key after touching it, due to the sprite Tucker spilled on it, would probably be motivation to blog again too.)
3 comments:
Congrats on selling your house. I bet you are relieved.
Hey, nice to hear from you again! Congrats on selling your home.
Yay we are now blogging friends....update. update. update!
Post a Comment