Monday, November 30, 2009

Are you kidding?

This afternoon I was carefully taking the keys off my keyboard and cleaning it with q-tips after Tucker spilled pop on it last week. (didn't totally work...I think i'll be buying a new one tomorrow...it takes way too long to type, when you have to pry the keys back up after pressing them.) Anyway, Nora Jane work up from her afternoon nap...and since I wasn't quite done with my project, I decided to use Daniel's practice of not going to get her yet because she wasn't crying.

Not only was she not crying, she was laughing hysterically. So much so that I almost when to grab the camera to record the audio...because it was so funny. I don't think i've ever heard her laughing that much, when in a room all by herself.....and then it dawned on me. I realize you may have already figured it out...but that's probably because you scrolled down to see the pictures already.




Yes that is more on the wall above the outlet.


I guess we are all missing out...apparently its really fun to play with.

9 comments:

mpace said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Maybe it is fun to play with and we need to take her word for it. Wow. Those are some pictures. I hope you offered Mr. T a whole dollar to clean it up. :) at least thats what I would have done.

Anonymous said...

Julie,
Aaron just sent me a link to your blog - didn't know you had one!Yeah! First, Tucker is getting so big - and handsome and Nora Jane is a beauty! Secondly, our Rachel was an expert at "painting with poo". She would smother it everywhere!!! To this day she wants to be an artist, but we've encouraged her to use other mediums!!! Hope you guys have a great holiday season!!! I think you should come home and visit us - and your parents!!!

Chris and Annalisa said...

Oh my gosh, lol! Time to break out the diaper duct tape. :)

Heather said...

It's always been a fear of mine, fortunately, none of my kids have played with their poop. YET. I did have one friend who's daughter would take the poop out of her diaper and then hide it somewhere in the house. Oh yes, it could be worse.

Jill said...

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh! I'm just waiting for that day to come for me. Oh dear.

John said...

Yucky! Looks like you had your work cut out for you! I am just lucky poop makes Nash want to throw up. Ya, the first time I showed him his poop he almost his lost lunch all over the floor!

Sid said...

been there done that!!!

Katelin said...

Oh, no. Did you throw up? I think I might have. Too funny, well, for me! :o)

fam stories said...

So, now to duct taping diapers when it's nap time? Not a bad idea! Nadia has started exploring this arena, not too excited myself about it:)