Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Niece Megan's Wedding!

My oldest niece Megan got married in the Mesa Temple on August 15th, to Taylor Conway. I was lucky enough to go to Arizona and leave my kids home with my husband (and neighbors) to celebrate with her and her family! She was a beautiful bride...as you can see, and it was so neat to be in the temple with her and her husband for their sealing.

Here's Megan and Taylor with Megan's parents, Brett and Barbara. Brett is my oldest brother.
Here's all of my siblings and parents that were at the wedding, back row: Justin, Brett, and Kara. front row: Camilly, Mom, Dad, Me
Me and my niece, Brooke at the Temple.
My family at the luncheon.
Here I am with my two nieces, Megan and Brooke. This is where they had the luncheon and reception. The reception was soooo fun! We all got to just dance the night away!! It was a blast....probably mostly because I didn't have to chase after my kids all night! :)
Here is her cake...It was sooo pretty! I loved it!

1 comment:

Katelin's family said...

That's so fun to see the pix of the fam!! Everything looks beautiful!