Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Apologize

Tucker did this at the beginning of March, but i had troubles trying to post it, and I just found it in my edit posts list, and it works!

Tucker rediscovered his love for the song "apologize" after about a year's absence the other day...and I just had to video tape it. (it may get a little boring...of course he was doing more funny stuff before I started taping.)



3 comments:

V said...

Julie that was too funny! The boy's got moves. Happy belated birthday to Nora Jane.

Annalisa said...

Oh my gosh, that is freaking hilarious. I almost peed my pants at work. I love how Nora Jane laughs at him right at the beginning, lol! So interpretive!

He's already got more rhythm than his dad, so that's a plus! You MUST show this to Tucker's future wife. :)

The Hille's said...

Ha Ha! Too funny! It looks like Dan and been showing him a few of his moves! Luv it!