Thursday, January 22, 2009
Tucker caught a football....
Last night I had to go put Tucker back in his bed after I'd put him to bed like an hour before. As I was leaving his room, I had turned off the light and he said, "Hey Mom!" "What?" I said (slightly bugged, cause I figured he was trying to come up with something to delay bedtime further). "One time I caught the football, and it broked my leg". He has said this several times over the last couple of weeks, and mostly he tells this to his Aunt Michelle for whatever reason. Apparently while we were in Hawaii, one of the babysitters, Walter, was watching an NFL game with Tucker and someone caught the football, and when they landed broke their leg and it was pretty bad, and they had to cut to commercial. For some reason he just can't let it go, and has also changed the story to be his own experiance. Funny kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment