Monday, December 8, 2008

Tucker & Nora Jane with Santa


Last Thursday we went to our Ward Party, and they had Santa there for the kids. Tucker very matter-of-factly climbed right up on Santa's lap and asked him for a "black car, like mamas". (About a month ago, we were at Costco, and he saw the Power Wheels Escalade, and "needed it!". I told him he just had to remember all the things he saw in the stores from now until Christmas, and ask Santa Claus for them. We haven't talked about it since, but when he saw Santa, he knew exactly what to do.)

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is awesome both of your kids went to Santa!

The Hille's said...

I saw that same car at costco! I loved it. If Nash was older and we actually had room to store it, I would have got it! My sister and I had Jeep powerwheels when we were younger. We loved them! Great Christmas gift! I hope Tucker has been good this year!